Wednesday, August 23, 2006

...big brother bother.

Well its all over and so I thought i'd add my 'ten penneth' worth...not as good as last year, Richard should have won, Pete was a worthy winner too though, and who was voting for Aishleen?

So there you go....

Actually, it got me thinking. I really did think that Richard was the best and yet looking at the percentages in 'new Heat' magazine it seems I was very much in the minority. Also reading other blogs and listening to commentators on the TV, Richard just didn't appear to be liked very much. Question is, what does that say about me? (I can hear my friends laughing right now as they probably think I bring everything back to me!) What I mean is, to like him, does that mean i'm like him? Are my values similar and therefore am I out of step with the rest of the population? Well the answer is yes. I already know I think differently to most people and i'm just arrogant enough not to be bothered. I actually like it that way! As the saying goes, 'its everyone else that has the problem, not me!' - Makes for a lonely life though...oh dear, i can hear the violins starting up. Time to sign off.

No comments: