Thursday, February 08, 2007

...remaining positive, despite the weather!

Anyone reading this who does not live in the south of England may wonder why some snowfall warrants a blog update - well we actually get very little snow here in the winter these days, so when we get a heavy snowfall like we did last night - and are still getting as I type - its big news! Everyone gets very worked up about it and the transport networks grind to a halt before any snow has fallen!!

Anyway, I decided to leave my car at home toady and get the bus and do you know what? I was early!

2 comments:

Chig said...

I drove into work and I was early too. Plenty of snow, but no problems on the roads at all, so far. We'll have to see if we get the black ice appearing tonight.

Anonymous said...

I've put the same comment on your blog! No black ice for me this morning, the roads were even quieter than yesterday and the train was on time too! (My usual commute is a drive to Kings Norton station and the train to Five Ways...)