Wednesday, May 03, 2006

..the day the blog began.

Downtime at work and you find yourself doing all sorts of crazy things. My mobile phone contract is up for renewal next month, so much of my time will be spent analysing my annual usage and looking for the nicest phone with the bestest tariff...you can tell this is going to be an interesting blog ;-) Come back soon for 'hot' updates on the search for the perfect package! (see I can put a bit of spin on even the most boring of subjects...)

And so the blog began...10:31am Wednesday the 3rd of May 2006. How long will I be able to keep this up? I give it a week....

3 comments:

Chig said...

Welcome to the fold! And speak to me before you get a phone - I can get you a half price package. Seriously.

Simon Jones said...

Hmmmm...we need to talk ;-)

Nigel said...

Gosh, there is a great deal of effective info here!
edit videos | map of earth | crotchless pantyhose