Wednesday, May 10, 2006

...midweek status report.

It's a quiet week isn't it? I feel like nothing is happening in the world or in my life. Truth is though I'm still not 100% after my party weekend and have had a couple of early nights to compensate - not sure its working though. Tonight is the start of another weekend though so I have to pretend I'm fine. (Yes, i'm one of those modern city folk who thinks the weekend starts on a wednesday!) Spanish lesson first, that kicks it all off (haven't done my homework, again!) and what do you do when the lesson finishes? why go to the pub of course! We've been doing a bit of a 'crawl' thing recently, trying to have one in all those bars we've been promising ourselves we'll have one in one day! The night ended with us disturbing two 'hoodies' trying to steal a car at my local station...my car is parked there today so i'll let you all know tomorrow if its in one piece when I return!

If I was to make a social comment, it would be how these lads had an audience yet no one intervened. Sensible yes given that they may have been armed, but at the same time giving out all the wrong signals to these would-be crooks - do what you like and no one will try and stop you...Hmmmm....

No comments: