Friday, May 05, 2006

...on the third day.

Well its the morning after the local elections and i'm still trying to ascertain what has happened here in Birmingham. The BBC have let me down again as although they have declared Birmingham as NOC (No Overall Control) they haven't said who won what. So much for their up-to-the-minute web site! The result here will be interesting, as the local media have been very critical of the Conservative/Lib Dem administration. However, nationally the Labour government is under attack which seems to have benefited the Conservatives. Did Brummies vote on national or local issues? I guess I'll just have to wait and see...

In other news - Its official, on average I send 184 text messages and use 50 mins of talktime a month! My peaks are 253 texts (last month!) and 110 minutes of chatter. As a result, Vodafone Anytime 125 or O2 Online 50 tariff's seem the most appropriate - T-Mobile and Orange are just too expensive - haven't looked properly at Virgin or 3 as yet.... Getting exciting now eh?!

5 comments:

Chig said...

I agree, the BBC website was useless today - I had to get the Evening Mail as it had the results first! And the answer is...nothing much has changed in Brum, except for our Respect gain and one Tory gain, countering two Labour losses. LibDems stayed the same, by gaining one and losing one.

Chig said...

I think you'll find T-Mobile ISN'T too expensive, when you've spoken to me. [Wink.]

Simon Jones said...

Thanks for filling me in! Interesting then there wasn't the meltdown eveyone was expecting. Maybe the Brummies that did bother to vote, voted on local issues after all?!

T-Mobile...but do they have the range? (Rock Profiles pun - Shirley, I love her, but she doesn't have the range!)

Clement said...

I fully tie in with everything you have printed.
vardenafil Online | sildenafil UK | weight loss

Garry said...

Thanks for the post, pretty worthwhile info.
link | url | link