Monday, May 08, 2006

what happened to the weekend?

Sometimes you can have too much fun. I've not stopped since i left work on friday and today i'm paying for it! My head is pounding and my eyes are sore...early night tonight for sure. As a result i have no idea what has happened in the world, all my angst about not knowing the results of the local elections has disappeared (thanks to Chig for filling me in!) - i'm quite looking forward to reading my paper this lunchtime to re-engage! All have picked up on is that the Labour party is about to comit political sucide by turning on itself - rest assured chaps, the british public will punish you dearly...

Global issues aside, a special mention to Chig who's 40th Birthday formed part of my blur of a weekend! - Check out his Blog http://chig.blogspot.com A good night was had by all and I especially enjoyed the Eurovision Karaoke!! - Shame I didn't get to enjoy the yorkshire bricklayer, but hey, you can't have everything ;-)

2 comments:

Chig said...

Thank you for coming. It was fun, and seemed to be over in a flash. (I wasn't even drunk!) I have photos of the Yorkshire bricklayer, if you're interested... ;-)

Simon Jones said...

...well if you insist...;-)